Recently, Garden Spot Frame & Alignment contacted Commercial Van Solutions to upfit a van to serve their new line of business, United Axle. This repair van is the first of its kind: a van specially built to handle repairing of axle spindles for large vehicles.
This 2019 Ford Transit 148 Extended Wheelbase High Roof van was upfitted and custom engineered by the Commercial Van Solutions team to include products that will enable United Axle employees to do their job efficiently, on time, and on budget.
Custom Welding Van Equipment
The equipment installed in this van includes:
- A Braun lift, capable of lifting the Miller Trailblazer 302 Air Pak engine-driven welder
- Custom cart with Badass Caster to carry the 771-pound Miller welder
- Generator and air compressor with d-ring tie downs to keep the cart secured in the cargo area
- Ranger Design partition and shelving to carry axle spindles weighing over 40 pounds each
- Custom gray work bench and cabinet made by C-Tech
- Walls reinforced with steel panels
- Inverter with conduit to breaker box, plus access to power from rear or side door
- Maxxima lighting installed over the Grizzly lathe and work bench
- Legend Stabiligrip flooring to keep everything in place
The Commercial Van Solutions team is unmatched in our ability to recommend and source top-quality van components from our best-in-class suppliers. The result is a one-of-a-kind van like we built for Garden Spot Frame & Alignment and their United Axle franchise.
Interested in a custom van solution like this one? Get in touch with us today!